Partnership Opportunities in Leicestershire
As the Lead Provider for the Skills Support for the Workforce – Intermediate & Higher Level Leadership and Management Skills programme in Leicester and Leicestershire, Calderdale College is seeking to expand its supply chain of Training Providers.
Funded by the European Social Fund and co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency, Skills Support for the Workforce seeks to help employers grow their business by providing fully funded training for business owners, leaders and their staff. Training delivered through the project seeks to provide businesses with the leadership and management skills essential to achieve their business growth plans.
We are looking for Training Providers which:
- Can start immediately.
- Can demonstrate a track record of working in Leicester and/or Leicestershire.
- Can demonstrate successful delivery of accredited and/or non-accredited leadership and/or management training. If the provider is already a sub-contractor of Calderdale College, we will only award a contract where the provider is performing well in existing contracts
- Have a pipeline of employers requiring this provision. We will only award a contract where we are confident of this pipeline
- Can offer regulated and/or non-regulated leadership and management training at Level 3 and above which is eligible for funding on the IMHUB. (some regulated or non-regulated provision at level 2 can be delivered but must be demonstrably leadership and management). Training at Level 3 and above is the key focus for this programme.
- Can support participants to progress within work through in-work support or, into further education or a higher level apprenticeship through partnership working with local skills providers (this programme requires 71% of learners to progress into either of these progression routes).
- Is able to meet ESF and Skills Funding Agency regulations and administrative requirements
We are particularly keen to receive applications from Providers which:
- Are able to engage micro-businesses, female-owned businesses and/or BME–owned businesses.
- Have established referral pathways into further education and higher apprenticeships
This is a rolling opportunity with no closing date to apply, but Training Providers are encouraged to apply early.
To find out more and apply, please visit our online tendering system, In-tend. Click here for guidelines on how to register and access documents with further information about this opportunity.